* Again font mechanism
@ 2001-08-30 17:58 Egger
From: Egger @ 2001-08-30 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans, hi all,

After installing the latest beta from 28-08-2001 and thorrough checking the
presence of all necessary files I was able to run texfont on the public
fonts.

Though I made quite some progress I am still not able to use the
PX-fontfamily properly. I have no clue how to interprete the error at the
end of the log-file (see attachment)

Warning: pdfetex.exe (file pxex.pfb): cannot open Type 1 font file for
reading
{d:/TEX/texmf/dvips/base/ec.enc}<d:/TEX/texmf/fonts/type1/urw/palatino/uplr8
a.p
fb>

Thanks for hints. Willi