* Turning off headers and footers
@ 2001-09-17  9:00 Marco Kuhlmann
From: Marco Kuhlmann @ 2001-09-17  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Hi all,

one simple question: How do I turn off headers and footers on
the blank pages that are inserted into double-sided documents?
I hope I haven't just overseen something in the doc...

    Thanks,
    Marco

--
Marco Kuhlmann                             marco.kuhlmann@gmx.net

* Re: Turning off headers and footers
@ 2001-09-17 10:01 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2001-09-17 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Marco Kuhlmann wrote:

>     Hi all,
>
> one simple question: How do I turn off headers and footers on
> the blank pages that are inserted into double-sided documents?
> I hope I haven't just overseen something in the doc...

Good question. I have some workarounds for this, but it would
be nice to have it in the core somewhere. It is rather normal
to have empty pages *really* empty (and the other way around:
pages with 'this page intentionally left blank').

--
groeten,

Taco

* Re: Turning off headers and footers
@ 2001-09-17 11:36 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-09-17 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ConTeXt ML

At 11:00 AM 9/17/2001 +0200, Marco Kuhlmann wrote:
>     Hi all,
>
>one simple question: How do I turn off headers and footers on
>the blank pages that are inserted into double-sided documents?
>I hope I haven't just overseen something in the doc...

some day there will be more control over this [symbolic page crossing and
so], for now stick to:

\setupheadertexts[left][right]

\setuphead[page=odd] % [{yes,odd}]

\chapter{xx} \chapter{yy} \page[odd]