* picture & cliping
@ 2001-09-17  4:03 Radim Uchac
From: Radim Uchac @ 2001-09-17  4:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
I have this problem. I have picture in PostScript which has white
border. From left 3cm, from right 3cm, from top 5cm and bottom 4cm.
And I would like to use s.t. like "picture" environment in LaTeX -
I need to put this picture on right side of page so the text runs around
the picture and ignore the original white border.

Do you have any idea what I should do? Thanks Radim

* Re: picture & cliping
@ 2001-09-17 11:43 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-09-17 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: context

At 06:03 AM 9/17/2001 +0200, Radim Uchac wrote:
>Hi,
>I have this problem. I have picture in PostScript which has white
>border. From left 3cm, from right 3cm, from top 5cm and bottom 4cm.
>And I would like to use s.t. like "picture" environment in LaTeX -
>I need to put this picture on right side of page so the text runs around
>the picture and ignore the original white border.

does \clip[hoffset=,voffset=,width=,height=]{your graphic} work [in pdftex]?

Hans

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl