From: Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl>
Cc: <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
Subject: Re: ftp mirror
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:36:25 +0100	[thread overview]

At 02:57 PM 12/10/2001 +0100, Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen wrote:
>On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Hans Hagen wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > There have been request for an mirror with ftp acccess. Emiel van Loon has
> > set one up at:
> >
> > www.dow.wau.nl
> >
> > the login name is: anoniem (sounds dutch)
>
>How strange, the Denmark mirror was always accessible through ftp:
>
>   ftp://panter.soci.aau.dk/pub/gilbert/context/pragma-ade

hm, strange indeed, since it was a ctan maintainers issue long ago; seems
they didn't try it -)

i will update the mirror pages later this month

>But it seems that www.pragma-ade.com doesn't work anymore. At least I cannot
>mirror from there.

we now have the new server running (other one was hacked and provider seems
to have disappeared) at

   ds035.xs4all.nl

and we're in the process of moving the other domains there (dns entries and
such).

thanks to the tiepmiep and ntg server we were not entirely in the dark -)

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl