* m-bib
@ 2001-12-13 11:40 Karsten Hachmeister
From: Karsten Hachmeister @ 2001-12-13 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Some time ago I have to reinstall my Computer and MiKTeX, too. Now I can't
get m-bib to work proberly. Here is an example I tried:

\usemodule[bib]
\setuppublications[numbering=short,sort=author,criterium=all,autohang=yes,al
ign=right,refcommand=short]

\startpublication[k=Nissen97,
                  t=book,
                  a=Volker Nissen,
                  y=1997,
                  s=VN97]
\author[]{Volker}[V.]{}{Nissen}
\title{Einführung in evolutionäre Algorithmen: Optimierung nach dem Vorbild
der Evolution}
\country{Deutschland}
\city{Braun\-schweig/Wiesbaden}
\pubname{Vieweg}
\pubyear{1997}
\isbn{3-528-05499-9}
\stoppublication

\starttext
\completecontent
\chapter{test}
Text Text text...
\cite[Nissen97]

\completepublications
\stoptext

The module m-bib is loaded and the \cite command shows "[VN97]" in the Text,
but I can't get the Reference list. It is empty. texexec shows the message
"pubs not found/processed" during the texexec run.
I don't know what is wrong.

Karsten Hachmeister

    Mail: K.Hachmeister@FH-Wolfenbuettel.de
Homepage: www.Hachmeister-Online.de

* Re: m-bib
@ 2001-12-14 10:35 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2001-12-14 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

> The module m-bib is loaded and the \cite command shows "[VN97]" in the Text,
> but I can't get the Reference list. It is empty. texexec shows the message
> "pubs not found/processed" during the texexec run.
> I don't know what is wrong.

Can you mail me the tui file?

--
groeten,

Taco

* How to typeset a repeated group of objects.
@ 2001-12-16  2:03 ` Sanjay Vohra
From: Sanjay Vohra @ 2001-12-16  2:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi All,

I am sort of new to context and not familiar with all the commands and
capabilities of the macro package.

I have a collection of things that goes like

<<
Name : ME101
Title : Introduction to Mechanical Engineering
Hours : 3
Description : Basic Introduction to mechanincal Engineering.

and this basic set is repeated maybe 50 times with different contents.

My question is, what would be the best way to code this in, so it looks
nice.

* Re: How to typeset a repeated group of objects.
@ 2001-12-16 10:04   ` Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2001-12-16 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Sunday, December 16, 2001 Sanjay Vohra wrote:

SV> Hi All,

SV> I am sort of new to context and not familiar with all the commands and
SV> capabilities of the macro package.

SV> I have a collection of things that goes like

SV> <<
SV> Name : ME101
SV> Title : Introduction to Mechanical Engineering
SV> Hours : 3
SV> Description : Basic Introduction to mechanincal Engineering.
>>>

SV> and this basic set is repeated maybe 50 times with different contents.

SV> My question is, what would be the best way to code this in, so it looks
SV> nice.

You may want to have a look at my xdesc module (eXtended
DESCriptions). It is still work in-progress and available at
http://digilander.iol.it/bilotta/giuseppe/xdesc.zip

Note that there is a patched TeXUtil there, and it must be used to
replace the one coming with ConTeXt itself.

If you need any info, feel free to express your questions doubts
and suggestions on the mailing list.

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

* Re: How to typeset a repeated group of objects.
@ 2001-12-17 12:02   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-12-17 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 09:03 PM 12/15/2001 -0500, Sanjay Vohra wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I am sort of new to context and not familiar with all the commands and
>capabilities of the macro package.
>
>I have a collection of things that goes like
>
><<
>Name : ME101
>Title : Introduction to Mechanical Engineering
>Hours : 3
>Description : Basic Introduction to mechanincal Engineering.
> >>

>and this basic set is repeated maybe 50 times with different contents.
>
>My question is, what would be the best way to code this in, so it looks
>nice.

probably a tabulate

\def\StartRecord\Name#1\Title#2\Hours#3\Description#4\StopRecord
   {\starttabulate[|l|p|]
    \NC name        \EQ #1 \NC \NR
    \NC title       \EQ #2 \NC \NR
    \NC hours       \EQ #3 \NC \NR
    \NC description \EQ #4 \NC \NR
    \stoptabulate}

\StartRecord
   \Name ME101
   \Title Introduction to Mechanical Engineering
   \Hours 3
   \Description Basic Introduction to mechanincal Engineering.
\StopRecord
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl