* cyrillic in context
@ 2001-12-29 13:32 R. Ermers
From: R. Ermers @ 2001-12-29 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone know how I can use cyrillic fonts (from the pscyr collection; output code koi8) and input code cp1251 (=windows) in Context?

I would like to use the font "Academy" (abbreviated: fac).

In Latex there are (with Babal) no problems, but since I am a novice to Context, I really don't know which commands to use (preferably in Dutch, but I guess English will do also).

Kind regards,

Robert J. Ermers
The Netherlands

* Re: cyrillic in context
@ 2002-01-04 11:26 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-01-04 11:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 02:32 PM 12/29/2001 +0100, R. Ermers wrote:

>Does anyone know how I can use cyrillic fonts (from the pscyr collection;
>output code koi8) and input code cp1251 (=windows) in Context?
>
>I would like to use the font "Academy" (abbreviated: fac).
>
>In Latex there are (with Babal) no problems, but since I am a novice to
>Context, I really don't know which commands to use (preferably in Dutch,
>but I guess English will do also).

Olya Briginets (at: <bolya@ukrpost.net>) has implemented cyrillic in
context and defined a lot of encoding vectors; i don;t know what the
current state is, but there were some font issues left open. One problem is
that the public fonts (full sets) are bitmaps adn we want outlines.

So maybe you can discuss this with Olya and provide me with the feedback
needed,

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl