* new uploads
@ 2002-01-07 18:51 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-01-07 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I uploaded:

-- a new beta zip file (1.7M)

this file is in sync with the updated:

-- metafun-p.pdf (2.9M)
-- metafun-s.pdf (3.9M)

The metafun manuals do contain some transparent colors. When your viewer
does not support this feature, white colors are used. So, don't start
crying when a couple of graphics don't show up. Acrobat 5 viewers should
work well, and ghostscript simply ignores the transparency component (i
wonder why, since gs is supposed to support it). The file prints ok on our
oce-3165 printer in black and white although transparencies are sensitive
for settings and our oce-cs115 (actually a cannon engine with fierry rip
although with lousy straight line rastering) in color. The deskjet 970 also
prints ok.

There will probably another update later this year. I also have plans to
rewrite some plain mp macros into more robust versions (i.e. make them less
sensitive to unexpected arguments; see redefinition of 'center' in
mp-tool). There is also a more advanced labeling mechanism under construction.

I will be offline from coming wednesdag till next friday (some 10 days in
the usa if they leave me in).

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl
                                   fall-back web server:
www.pragma-pod.nl

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-01-07 18:51 UTC | newest]