* igraph's (labels)
       [not found] <200201131254.NAA26620@smail.let.uu.nl>
@ 2002-01-20  4:28 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-01-20  4:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hi,

sorry for the late reaction (i was off-email while in the usa and you mail
ended up at my address as non member submission; the context list is now a
closed list to prevent spam)

>I defined the following
>
>     \definefloat[igraph][igraphs]
>     \setuplist[igraph][alternative=c,interaction=all]
>
>To place the list I wrote
>
>     \placelistofigraphs
>
>To insert an element:
>
>     \placeigraph
>         [][igr:fehlersuche]
>         {Fehlersuchalgorithmus}
>         {\externalfigure[bilder/fehlersuche][width=\textwidth]}
>
>Every element in the text is now labeled "Igraph 1.1", "Igraph 1.2" and so
>on. But I want the following label for it: "IGraph 1.1", "IGraph 1.2" and so
>on.
>
>The first two letters should be uppercase not only the first.

\setuplabeltext [igraph=IGraph~]

so, you have to set the label; see lang-ger.tex for more examples (lang-lab
for docu),

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl
                                   fall-back web server:
www.pragma-pod.nl

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-01-20  4:28 UTC | newest]