* Buttons
@ 2002-01-22 10:08 Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2002-01-22 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

when I press a button in the acrobat reader (one that was
defined with interactionmenu... or overlaybutton) this button gets inversed. This
is a bit bothering when I define a complete screen as a button.
So the whole screen flashes. How can I switch off this behaviour?
I cannot remeber where I have seen this option.

Viele Grüße,

  Patrick Gundlach

* Re: Buttons
@ 2002-01-22 10:18 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-01-22 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 11:08 AM 1/22/2002 +0100, Patrick Gundlach wrote:
>Hi,
>
>when I press a button in the acrobat reader (one that was
>defined with interactionmenu... or overlaybutton) this button gets
>inversed. This
>is a bit bothering when I define a complete screen as a button.
>So the whole screen flashes. How can I switch off this behaviour?
>I cannot remeber where I have seen this option.

\setupinteractions[click=no]

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl
                                   fall-back web server:
www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: Buttons
@ 2002-01-27 18:31 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-01-27 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 11:08 AM 1/22/2002 +0100, Patrick Gundlach wrote:
>Hi,
>
>when I press a button in the acrobat reader (one that was
>defined with interactionmenu... or overlaybutton) this button gets
>inversed. This
>is a bit bothering when I define a complete screen as a button.
>So the whole screen flashes. How can I switch off this behaviour?
>I cannot remeber where I have seen this option.

\setupinterration[click=no]

       [not found] <5.1.0.14.2.20020215134217.00b24d90@correo.um.es>
@ 2002-02-15 22:53 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-02-15 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 01:42 PM 2/15/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>NAA11587
>
>Hello,
>
>I send you a small file that tests widget forms: when you enter in the
>rectangle of a button, then a text is shown. This is done by using the /E
>and /X keys. I would like the same but with images: when you enter in the
>button region, then a image displays.
>
>My problem is that I can't produce a button with an icon (image) in it. Is
>that possible with pdftex?

In order to do this with buttons, you need to create the resources (an x
object will do)' in context this is implemented as follows:

% output=pdftex

\setupinteraction
   [state=start]

\setupcolors
   [state=start]

\setuppapersize
   [S3][S3]

\setupbodyfont
   [17.3pt]

\setuplayout
   [width=middle,
    header=0pt,
    footer=0pt,
    width=middle]

\defineframedtext
   [sample]
   [background=color,
    backgroundcolor=darkgray,
    width=4cm,
    height=4cm,
    align={middle,lohi}]

\definesymbol[N-ONE]  [\sample {\red     Some Kind Of Image}]
\definesymbol[N-TWO]  [\sample {\green   Some Kind Of Image}]
\definesymbol[N-THREE][\sample {\blue    Some Kind Of Image}]

\definesymbol[Y-ONE]  [\sample {\cyan    Some Kind Of Image}]
\definesymbol[Y-TWO]  [\sample {\magenta Some Kind Of Image}]
\definesymbol[Y-THREE][\sample {\yellow  Some Kind Of Image}]

\definefield
   [test] [check] []
   [{N-ONE,N-TWO,N-THREE},{Y-ONE,Y-TWO,Y-THREE}]

\starttext \field[test] \stoptext

the field commands work together will the context symbosl mechanism; and
symbols can be anything (graphics included);

The up/down etc modes are supported by the commalists.

BTW, there is a roll over buttn feature in context but not yet in the
public distribution,