* Buttons
@ 2002-01-22 10:08 Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2002-01-22 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

when I press a button in the acrobat reader (one that was
defined with interactionmenu... or overlaybutton) this button gets inversed. This
is a bit bothering when I define a complete screen as a button.
So the whole screen flashes. How can I switch off this behaviour?
I cannot remeber where I have seen this option.

Viele Grüße,

  Patrick Gundlach

[parent not found: <5.1.0.14.2.20020215134217.00b24d90@correo.um.es>]