* bold text in reference
@ 2002-01-22 14:58 Karsten Hachmeister
From: Karsten Hachmeister @ 2002-01-22 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

to get a reference to an figure i use the \in command like:

Abbildung~\in[fig:picture]

In this reference I get the picture number in bold text. I want this not
bold. I looked in the \setup... commands but couldn't find the right one.
Can anyone say me how I can get no bold text for this reference?

--
Karsten Hachmeister

* Re: bold text in reference
@ 2002-01-22 16:04 ` Eckhart Guthöhrlein
From: Eckhart Guthöhrlein @ 2002-01-22 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Karsten Hachmeister wrote:

> Abbildung~\in[fig:picture]
>
> In this reference I get the picture number in bold text. I want this not
> bold. I looked in the \setup... commands but couldn't find the right one.
> Can anyone say me how I can get no bold text for this reference?

Have a look at \setupcaption and \setupcaptions.

Eckhart

* Re: bold text in reference
@ 2002-01-22 16:36   ` Karsten Hachmeister
From: Karsten Hachmeister @ 2002-01-22 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

> > Abbildung~\in[fig:picture]
> >
> > In this reference I get the picture number in bold text. I want this not
> > bold. I looked in the \setup... commands but couldn't find the right
one.
> > Can anyone say me how I can get no bold text for this reference?
>
> Have a look at \setupcaption and \setupcaptions.

I am not meaning the caption itself. In the text there is something like
that:

See Figure 1.1 .....

The "1.1" is in bold style. In my document it should appear in normal style.

--
Karsten Hachmeister

* Re: bold text in reference
@ 2002-01-22 21:03     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-01-22 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 05:36 PM 1/22/2002 +0100, Karsten Hachmeister wrote:
> > > Abbildung~\in[fig:picture]
> > >
> > > In this reference I get the picture number in bold text. I want this not
> > > bold. I looked in the \setup... commands but couldn't find the right
>one.
> > > Can anyone say me how I can get no bold text for this reference?
> >
> > Have a look at \setupcaption and \setupcaptions.
>
>I am not meaning the caption itself. In the text there is something like
>that:
>
>See Figure 1.1 .....
>
>The "1.1" is in bold style. In my document it should appear in normal style.

\setupinteraction[style=]

Hans

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl
                                   fall-back web server:
www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: bold text in reference
@ 2002-01-22 21:05 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-01-22 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 03:58 PM 1/22/2002 +0100, Karsten Hachmeister wrote:
>Hi,
>
>to get a reference to an figure i use the \in command like:
>
>Abbildung~\in[fig:picture]

\in {Abbildung} [fig:picture]

gives you more to click on. \setupinteration[style=] nils the bold

@ 2002-01-22 17:11 Peter Jander
From: Peter Jander @ 2002-01-22 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

> > > Abbildung~\in[fig:picture]
> > >
> > > In this reference I get the picture number in bold text. I want this not
this happens for me only while I have interaction active.
In which case try to play with  \setupinteraction[...]

Hope this helps,
Peter