* Setting up lbr fonts
@ 2002-01-22 11:45 Randall Skelton
From: Randall Skelton @ 2002-01-22 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I have been reading the font queries of the past week with great
interest!  While I am quite capable at hacking plain TeX/LaTeX, I am
relatively new to ConTeXt and I too have struggled to sort out fonts in
the latest stable release.  This may seem trivial to some, but is there
documentation somewhere that describes (step-by-step) instructions on how
to install the Lucdia Bright fonts?  I repeatedly get to the stage where
I get errors saying I am missing the type 1 fonts?

Any and all help is appreciated.

Randall

PS: I have also noticed that when putting equations into the presentation
styles, the line following an equation is indented one level deeper than
expexted... has anyone else observed this?