* French...
@ 2002-02-01 16:45 David Chemouil
From: David Chemouil @ 2002-02-01 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

before Xmas, some of you told that configuration files were being
developed, so as to enable French guys to use Context. Which means
getting the possibility to use EC fonts, and performing a few
translations...

I would like to know if there are some news concerning this. I must say
that I do not use Context for this very reason, which bothers me quite a
lot, as it seems to be far more pleasant and 'clean' than Latex.

Thanks in advance,

dc