* http://www.miwie.org/presentations/
@ 2002-02-14 20:13 Johannes Hüsing
From: Johannes Hüsing @ 2002-02-14 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

somebody directed my attention to the web site mentioned in the
title, which compares different approaches to presentations mostly
based on logical markup. ConTeXt is among the packages the author
hadn't come around to evaluate yet. If someone would give him a
hand he'd be grateful.

Greetings

Johannes
--
Johannes Hüsing   There is something fascinating about science. One gets
hannes@ruhrau.de  such wholesale returns of conjecture from such a

* Re: http://www.miwie.org/presentations/
@ 2002-02-15  7:52 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-02-15  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 09:13 PM 2/14/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>somebody directed my attention to the web site mentioned in the
>title, which compares different approaches to presentations mostly
>based on logical markup. ConTeXt is among the packages the author
>hadn't come around to evaluate yet. If someone would give him a
>hand he'd be grateful.

you can point him to :

www.pragma-pod.nl -> big picture page -> link to pdf doc showcase.pdf ->
link to presentations document

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl
                                   fall-back web server:
www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: http://www.miwie.org/presentations/
@ 2002-02-16  5:16   ` Johannes Hüsing
From: Johannes Hüsing @ 2002-02-16  5:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 08:52:46AM +0100, Hans Hagen wrote:
> you can point him to :
>
> www.pragma-pod.nl -> big picture page -> link to pdf doc showcase.pdf ->
> link to presentations document

Redirection to:

Deze domeinnaam is gereserveerd door een klant van XS4ALL

Wouldn't it be wiser to wait until the page is properly linked?

Greetings

Johannes