* oldstyle page number
@ 2002-02-26 18:51 Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 2002-02-26 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Before, I got pagenumbers in oldstyle using:

%%%%%%%%
\stelnummeringin
  [variant=dubbelzijdig,
   plaats={voet,midden},
   letter=\oldstyle]
%%%%%%%%

but in my new and updated version, this \oldstyle is not recognized. If I
change it into
  letter=\oldstylenumerals]
I get this error:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
! Argument of \oldstylenumerals has an extra }.
.
.
.
<argument> ...tter \c!kleur {\completepagenumber }
                                                  }}
l.2 \titel{Inleiding}

?
! Emergency stop.

.
.
.
l.2 \titel{Inleiding}

End of file on the terminal!
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

any ideas?

Thanks!

Frans

* Re: oldstyle page number
@ 2002-02-26 23:30 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-02-26 23:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 07:51 PM 2/26/2002 +0100, Frans Goddijn wrote:
>Before, I got pagenumbers in oldstyle using:
>
>%%%%%%%%
>\stelnummeringin
>   [variant=dubbelzijdig,
>    plaats={voet,midden},
>    letter=\oldstyle]
>%%%%%%%%

that was because you did something

\definefont [oldstyle] [VeryOldTimes] % replace the VeryOldTimes by your one

or alike, so that provided \oldstyle

>but in my new and updated version, this \oldstyle is not recognized. If I
>change it into
>   letter=\oldstylenumerals]

this commands indeed expects an argument,

conversion=oldstyle

normally does work

[i probably made this for you bit lost the example file]

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl
                                   fall-back web server:
www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: oldstyle page number
@ 2002-02-27  9:13 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2002-02-27  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:51:53 +0100
"Frans Goddijn" <frans@goddijn.com> wrote:

> Before, I got pagenumbers in oldstyle using:
>
> I get this error:
>
> %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
> ! Argument of \oldstylenumerals has an extra }.

Frans, does \os (instead of \oldstylenumerals) work?

--
groeten,

Taco

* Re: oldstyle page number
@ 2002-02-27 10:30   ` Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 2002-02-27 10:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

> > ! Argument of \oldstylenumerals has an extra }.
>
> Frans, does \os (instead of \oldstylenumerals) work?

The result is the same, now \os has an extra } according to the log...

The error occurs in the first line of the text body:

%%%%%%%%%%
\titel{Inleiding}
\schrijfnaarlijst[hoofdstuk]{}{Inleiding}
%%%%%%%%%%

Groet!

Frans

* Re: oldstyle page number works
@ 2002-02-27 20:33   ` Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 2002-02-27 20:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

>\stelnummeringin
> [variant=dubbelzijdig,
>   plaats={voet,midden},
>   letter=\oldstylenumerals]
>
> this commands indeed expects an argument,
> conversion=oldstyle     normally does work

Well, I started trying this and then other guesswork things looking more or
less like it and whaddayaknow, I got it to work doing this:

\stelnummeringin
  [variant=dubbelzijdig,
   plaats={voet,midden},
   conversie=o]

I won't ask why this is so but I'll enjoy it!

@ 2002-02-28  8:28     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-02-28  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 09:33 PM 2/27/2002 +0100, Frans Goddijn wrote:
> >\stelnummeringin
> > [variant=dubbelzijdig,
> >   plaats={voet,midden},
> >   letter=\oldstylenumerals]
> >
> > this commands indeed expects an argument,
> > conversion=oldstyle     normally does work
>
>Well, I started trying this and then other guesswork things looking more or
>less like it and whaddayaknow, I got it to work doing this:
>
>\stelnummeringin
>   [variant=dubbelzijdig,
>    plaats={voet,midden},
>    conversie=o]
>
>I won't ask why this is so but I'll enjoy it!

well, it is because you asked before and i implemented it -)