* PDF Document Info?
@ 2002-03-04 20:02 Michael Wiedmann
From: Michael Wiedmann @ 2002-03-04 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

As an unexperienced ConTeXt user I have two questions:

- how can I add PDF Document Info elements (Title, Subject, Author,
  Keywords) (File / Document Info / General)?

- how can I set the initial view of a PDF document for Acrobat Reader
  (View / (Fit in Window | Actual Size | Fit Width | Fit Visible)?

Michael
--
mw@miwie.in-berlin.de                              http://www.miwie.org
mw@miwie.org

* Re: PDF Document Info?
@ 2002-03-05  8:28 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-03-05  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: NTG ConTeXt

At 09:02 PM 3/4/2002 +0100, Michael Wiedmann wrote:
>As an unexperienced ConTeXt user I have two questions:
>
>- how can I add PDF Document Info elements (Title, Subject, Author,
>   Keywords) (File / Document Info / General)?

\setupinteraction[title=...,author=-...]

>- how can I set the initial view of a PDF document for Acrobat Reader
>   (View / (Fit in Window | Actual Size | Fit Width | Fit Visible)?

\setupinteractionscreen[option=max] etc
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl
                                   fall-back web server:
www.pragma-pod.nl