* Re: Font Control in Fields
       [not found] <Pine.LNX.4.44.0205161709240.10421-100000@godel.adsl.duke.e du>
@ 2002-05-16 21:43 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-05-16 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 05:24 PM 5/16/2002 -0400, Daniel Graham wrote:
>I'm having trouble controling the font used to display the contents
>of interactive fields.  I want to use the same font and size as the
>surrounding text.  Whether the document uses cmr or lbr, I seem to
>get the same font inside the fields (neither cmr or lbr) and, while
>I can set the face with, e.g., style=bold in \setupfields, I cannot
>change the size of the font.  Is the choice of this font beyond the
>control of ConTeXt?

the problem is that although the specs permit it (actually, this is why
pdftex provides means to force characters in the file that are not typeset)
i never managed to get it working (not even with the right vectors
generated), so for the moment context only generates the full resources
(conforming the  specs) for ss/tt/rm styles using the build in fonts
(helvetica, courier, times). Context also tries to honor the field's style
settings (like slanted, or bold).

Another problem with fields is the lack of a baseline concept in widgets (sigh)

Hans

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Font Control in Fields
@ 2002-05-16 21:24 Daniel Graham