* \xi gets sometimes corrupted
@ 2002-05-27  6:12 Denis B. Roegel
From: Denis B. Roegel @ 2002-05-27  6:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Denis B. Roegel

When testing \xii, \xi, etc., I found that \xi (and only \xi)
sometimes gets corrupted. I still have to create a small file
illustrating the problem, but maybe this will help you track
the problem. When corrupted, \xi can be larger than \xii.

Denis

* Re: \xi gets sometimes corrupted
@ 2002-05-27  6:31 ` Denis B. Roegel
From: Denis B. Roegel @ 2002-05-27  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context, Denis B. Roegel

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 08:12:38AM +0200, Denis B. Roegel wrote:
> When testing \xii, \xi, etc., I found that \xi (and only \xi)
> sometimes gets corrupted. I still have to create a small file
> illustrating the problem, but maybe this will help you track
> the problem. When corrupted, \xi can be larger than \xii.

Here is the small file illustrating the problem:

% output=pdftex

\setupbodyfont[20pt]

\starttext

{\xii A}

{\xi A}

{\x A}

{\ix A}

{\viii A}

\stoptext

The problem has something to do with the 20pt, since it vanishes
when I remove the line.

@ 2002-05-27 20:05   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-05-27 20:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context, Denis B. Roegel

At 08:31 AM 5/27/2002 +0200, Denis B. Roegel wrote:
>On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 08:12:38AM +0200, Denis B. Roegel wrote:
> > When testing \xii, \xi, etc., I found that \xi (and only \xi)
> > sometimes gets corrupted. I still have to create a small file
> > illustrating the problem, but maybe this will help you track
> > the problem. When corrupted, \xi can be larger than \xii.
>
>Here is the small file illustrating the problem:
>
>% output=pdftex
>
>\setupbodyfont[20pt]
>
>\starttext
>
>{\xii A}
>
>{\xi A}
>
>{\x A}
>
>{\ix A}
>
>{\viii A}
>

>\stoptext
>
>The problem has something to do with the 20pt, since it vanishes
>when I remove the line.

there is something wrong with the fallbacks in bodyfonts, i will sort it
out but it will take some time (need to read teh source for that one since
it's not in my mental macro tree)

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl