* Problem with new tables
@ 2002-06-06 14:29 Uwe Koloska
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Uwe Koloska @ 2002-06-06 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

how can I make a new table spread over the whole \textwidth?

To find out, I tried to make the module documentation of
core-ntb.tex but tex died after started with
   texexec --pdf --modu --mode=color core-ntb.tex
(and it doesn't help to left the extension ".tex" out)

! Missing \endcsname inserted.
<to be read again>
                    \unhbox
\leavevmode ->\unhbox
                       \voidb@x
\bottomaccent #1#2#3#4#5->\leavevmode
                                       \vtop {\forgetall
\baselineskip \zerop...

\dohandleaccent ...acterencoding #1\endcsname {#2}
                                                   \else \csname
\nocharacter...
<argument> \c !
                balanceren
\dosetvalue ...!internal!n \ifcsname \k!prefix! #2
                                                   \endcsname
\let \c!interna...
l.1064 \stopmodule

Uwe Koloska

--
voiceINTERconnect www.voiceinterconnect.de
... smart speech applications from germany

* Re: Problem with new tables
@ 2002-06-06 15:05 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-06-06 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 04:29 PM 6/6/2002 +0200, you wrote:

>To find out, I tried to make the module documentation of core-ntb.tex but
>tex died after started with
>   texexec --pdf --modu --mode=color core-ntb.tex
>(and it doesn't help to left the extension ".tex" out)

strange, looks like an \unprotect missing, will check it

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: Problem with new tables
@ 2002-06-06 15:27 ` Uwe Koloska
From: Uwe Koloska @ 2002-06-06 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Uwe Koloska wrote:
 > Hello,
 >
 > how can I make a new table spread over the whole \textwidth?

I have found it myself:
   \bTABLE[width=broad]
will do the trick for all columns.
Same thing with
   \setupTABLE[width=broad]
So can I deduce from this, a argument to \bTABLE is the same as
a \setupTABLE for the whole table?

Sure you can use [width=broad] for single columns with
   \setupTABLE[c][width=broad]

Uwe

--

@ 2002-06-06 15:38 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-06-06 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 04:29 PM 6/6/2002 +0200, Uwe Koloska wrote:
>Hello,
>
>how can I make a new table spread over the whole \textwidth?
>

>To find out, I tried to make the module documentation of core-ntb.tex but
>tex died after started with
>   texexec --pdf --modu --mode=color core-ntb.tex
>(and it doesn't help to left the extension ".tex" out)
>

>! Missing \endcsname inserted.

In your con-new.tex, add:

\def\resetlanguagespecifics
   {\ifcase\protectionlevel
      \the\everyresetlanguagespecifics
    \else % to be translated
      \writestatus{system}{don't change language in unprotected mode!}%
    \fi}

It has to do with the fact that the module documentation sets the main
language in unprotected mode; the current context version permits mixing of
languages and specifics (was introduced when implementing french; has to do
with either or not adding space before : ; ! ?) and switching back spoils
the protection mechanism. Nasty.