* Re: my talk at GUTenberg last week
       [not found] <20020608090649.A294@bar.loria.fr>
@ 2002-06-11 20:25 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-06-11 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hi Denis,

I cc to the list because this is an interesting problem!

I reduced your text to the following snippet:

\setupbodyfont[20pt]
\usetypescript [all] [computer-modern] [ec]

\starttext

... pour utiliser $\Gamma$ (\CONTEXT\ avec $\Omega$) ...

\stoptext

Indeed the Gamma gets replaced by another char now. This is the result from
the remapping of the fallback to cmr10 (20 pt is not defined as body font
environment, so it uses the fall backs); the typescript that you load
overloads computer modern fonts by aer alternatives, and it happens (as i
just found out) that this clone does not have the Greek characters and
since math mode uses cmr10 ...

So, we need a trick here:

in type-enc, replace:

   \definefontsynonym [ComputerModernMath-Roman][cmr10 ]

watch the space: it prevents remapping of cmr10, i admit that it's dirty.
You need to regenerate the format.

BTW, you may want to generate formats with:

texexec --make (--alone) --bodyf=aer

so that the aer's are default.

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-06-11 20:25 UTC | newest]