* Index and accented characters +misc problems
@ 2002-06-11 13:24 Gilles Pérez-Lambert
From: Gilles Pérez-Lambert @ 2002-06-11 13:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

(ConteXt 2002.05.24)

1.
I have a small problem with an index. I obtain:

---

	Éluard, Paul 28
	Érigène, Scot 245
	Ézéchiel 287

	Acarie 244
	Alacoque, Marie 248
	Aldington, Richard 20

	Thoreau 280
	Thérèse [sainte] 232, 291
---

I cannot see in the setupregister where I can specify the sort encoding...

2.
I use:

	\setupindenting[small,first]

but paragraphs after section are not indented.

3.
When I use:

	\version[temporary]

I get the registers in the page but these indications visually collide with
the text.

***

Thanks,

Gilles.