* diving into source code
@ 2002-06-20  9:58 Kris Hermans
From: Kris Hermans @ 2002-06-20  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello again!

After experimenting for a few weeks now zith ConTeXt, I really would like to
gain a deeper understanding of the source code. Therefore my question,
because I'm a TeX novice:

What are good documents to study, before actually diving into ConTeXt
source? I'm already reading "a gentle introduction to TeX" (Michael Doob).
Is this enough or is there better material around?

What I don't find in the ConTeXt manuals, is documentation on how to make
interactive, screen based documents and what are good strategies for
producing different versions (screen/print/questions/answers/...) from the
same base document. Any links to docs are also more than welcome!

kind regards,

Kris.