* 2 challenges:-)
@ 2002-06-20 23:03 Idris S Hamid
From: Idris S Hamid @ 2002-06-20 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Here are a couple of challenges:

1. I want to drop the capital `I' so that its baseline is flush with the
basleline of the line in the narrower environment:

Im\={a}m `Al\={i} (A) is reported to have said,
\blank[medium]
\startnarrower[2*left,2*right]\noindent
{\em A beautiful script magnifies the perspicuity of truth.}
\stopnarrower
\blank[medium]

2. I want to set the text in the itemize environment so that it is
[2*left,2*right] like the example above, with the bullets at the default
distance to the left of the text in the itemize environment (so the narrower
and itemize envs will be in mutual harmony). I tried
\setupitemize[1][2*left,2*right2] im my env file but that does not appear to
do anything.

Best wishes
Idris
--