* new primary and beta
@ 2002-06-25 20:48 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-06-25 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

I uploaded new versions

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: new primary and beta
@ 2002-06-29 13:12 ` Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2002-06-29 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Tuesday, June 25, 2002 Hans Hagen wrote:

HH> I uploaded new versions

Hans, the HTML *beta* page link still points to the "stable"
version. This means that the ftp mirror doesn't mirror the beta,
and that those services that rely on the ftp mirror (e.g. CTAN)
won't get the latest beta. Can you fix this?

While we're at it, can you post the nonfinal TeXEdit in the beta
pages? I'd really like to test it :)

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

* Re: new primary and beta
@ 2002-06-30 11:08   ` Simon Pepping
From: Simon Pepping @ 2002-06-30 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 03:12:33PM +0200, Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:

> Tuesday, June 25, 2002 Hans Hagen wrote:
>
> HH> I uploaded new versions
>
> Hans, the HTML *beta* page link still points to the "stable"
> version. This means that the ftp mirror doesn't mirror the beta,
> and that those services that rely on the ftp mirror (e.g. CTAN)
> won't get the latest beta. Can you fix this?

The file at the actual beta URL, context/beta/cont-tmf.zip, is
identical to the stable zip file at context/cont-tmf.zip (last
friday).

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
email: spepping@scaprea.hobby.nl

* Re[2]: new primary and beta
@ 2002-07-01 22:08     ` Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2002-07-01 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Sunday, June 30, 2002 Simon Pepping wrote:

SP> The file at the actual beta URL, context/beta/cont-tmf.zip, is
SP> identical to the stable zip file at context/cont-tmf.zip (last
SP> friday).

I know (I checked it out myself before posting the first time),
but since the HTML is wrong, the FTP mirror didn't get updated,
nor did any other services which rely on the FTP mirror (e.g.
CTAN).

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta