* \setfootertexts and # of lines
@ 2002-07-22 11:40 Cortjan Koppen
From: Cortjan Koppen @ 2002-07-22 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

My goal is to have a footer (on every page and/or only the first page)
of 4 lines. The three first lines have to be \rightaligned and the last
line should read exactly as the \setupfootertexts[left][right] works.

The location on the (A4)page of this footer should be the lowest 2cm of
the paper (because of preprinted logo's on this paper).

I really have tired my CPU running texexec too many times using all kind
of options and this is the problem (before \starttext I use the line
\setupfooter[type=small]:

1. I cannot get a second (or more) line in the footer
2. I have tried to replace the commands by \setupbottom(texts) without
success
3. I cannot get the last (and up to now only) line close to the edge of
the paper; it is printed 3 cm's above the edge.

Can somebody give some helpful hints please?

--
Vriendelijke groet,

Cortjan Koppen

* Re: \setfootertexts and # of lines
@ 2002-07-22 17:21 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-07-22 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 01:40 PM 7/22/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>My goal is to have a footer (on every page and/or only the first page) of
>4 lines. The three first lines have to be \rightaligned and the last line
>should read exactly as the \setupfootertexts[left][right] works.
>
>The location on the (A4)page of this footer should be the lowest 2cm of
>the paper (because of preprinted logo's on this paper).
>
>I really have tired my CPU running texexec too many times using all kind
>of options and this is the problem (before \starttext I use the line
>\setupfooter[type=small]:
>
>1. I cannot get a second (or more) line in the footer
>2. I have tried to replace the commands by \setupbottom(texts) without success
>3. I cannot get the last (and up to now only) line close to the edge of
>the paper; it is printed 3 cm's above the edge.
>
>Can somebody give some helpful hints please?

\setuplayout
   [bottomspace=4cm,
    footerdistance=1cm,
    footer=3\lineheight,