* Fwd: BOUNCE ntg-context@let.uu.nl: Non-member submission from [Mari L J Voipio <mvoipio@cc.helsinki.fi>]
@ 2002-07-22 20:33 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-07-22 20:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Fwd: BOUNCE ntg-context@let.uu.nl: Non-member submission from [Mari L J Voipio <mvoipio@cc.helsinki.fi>]
@ 2002-07-23 17:44 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-07-23 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

>Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:54:21 +0200 (MET DST)
>From: owner-ntg-context@let.uu.nl
>To: ntg-context-approval@let.uu.nl
>Subject: BOUNCE ntg-context@let.uu.nl:    Non-member submission from [Mari
>L J Voipio <mvoipio@cc.helsinki.fi>]
>
> >From owner-ntg-context@let.uu.nl  Tue Jul 23 08:54:19 2002
>Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:54:17 +0300 (EET DST)
>From: Mari L J Voipio <mvoipio@cc.helsinki.fi>
>Sender: <mvoipio@cc.helsinki.fi>
>Subject: RE: multi-line headers
>

>[Let's hope me and my mailer now agree enough on things that this doesn't
>fasten in the spam filter any more - sorry, Hans, if it does.]
>

>On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, Kris Hermans wrote:
>
> > I tried it, but I get the following error:
>
> >                    \par
>
>Judging from the old messages I browsed when trying to do a multiline
>footer you need to use \endgraf instead of \par (there was an explanation
>as well, but I didn't probably understand much of it).

\par is kind of special and only accepted as argument when macros are
defined \long; a kind of left over from the days when computers were slow
and memory sparse and catching run away args was important.

@ 2002-07-12 16:36 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-07-12 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)