* XML and bTABLE
@ 2002-07-31  8:17 Martin Kolařík
From: Martin Kolařík @ 2002-07-31  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I need to define for table in XML something like (if I used ConTeXt
directly):

\bTD[align={left,lohi}]...

If I use contml ant its <table>...</table> tags I am able to define single
value of tag parameter like:

but I cannot define multiple keywords like:

ConTeXt XML parser writes warnig "expected = after lohi"

Is there any way to pass such comma separated values in XML tags of contml
correctly?

Thanks,

Martin

* Re: XML and bTABLE
@ 2002-07-31 10:42 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-07-31 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ConTeXt

At 10:17 AM 7/31/2002 +0200, =?iso-8859-2?Q?Martin_Kola=F8=EDk?= wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I need to define for table in XML something like (if I used ConTeXt
>directly):
>
>\bTD[align={left,lohi}]...
>
>If I use contml ant its <table>...</table> tags I am able to define single
>value of tag parameter like:

>but I cannot define multiple keywords like:

>ConTeXt XML parser writes warnig "expected = after lohi"
>
>Is there any way to pass such comma separated values in XML tags of contml
>correctly?

put {} around it: "{left,lohi}"

some day i'll sort this out

Hans

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* RE: XML and bTABLE
@ 2002-07-31 11:13   ` Martin Kolarík
From: Martin Kolarík @ 2002-07-31 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ConTeXt

> >ConTeXt XML parser writes warnig "expected = after lohi"
> >
> >Is there any way to pass such comma separated values in XML tags
> of contml
> >correctly?
>

> put {} around it: "{left,lohi}"
>
> some day i'll sort this out
>
> Hans

ok, but this I already tried before and (of course, { is a something special
for XML/TeX) result is:

check          : missing '=' after 'lohi\getXMLentity {tex-rightbrace}' in
line  583 (tbltbl)

:-)

btw, do somebody know, why messages from ConTeXt list come twice to me? It
is a feature of last three days...

Thanks,

Martin

* RE: XML and bTABLE
@ 2002-07-31 11:25     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-07-31 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ConTeXt

At 01:13 PM 7/31/2002 +0200, Martin Kolarík wrote:

>ok, but this I already tried before and (of course, { is a something special
>for XML/TeX) result is:
>
>check          : missing '=' after 'lohi\getXMLentity {tex-rightbrace}' in
>line  583 (tbltbl)

hm, can you try this with xtag-raw loaded ?