* Fwd: BOUNCE ntg-context@let.uu.nl: Non-member submission from [Michał Morawski <morawski@zsku.zsk.p.lodz.pl>]
@ 2002-08-22  8:25 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-08-22  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: morawski

This is a question for polish users, polish should work ok, but there can
be translation-on-the-fly involved

>Ok, I gave up.
>
>I hope someone can help me.
>
>I cannot see any diacritic polish letter in Context
>
>I have written the following commands :
>\input enco-pol and context said I have 3 available encodings pl0, pl1, =
>pl2.
>I need pl1 -- code page 1250.
>Unfortunately \useencoding[pl1] said: unknown coding pl1
>
>Of course it is possible to write for example \l, \'{c} etc. but it is =
>too
>tedious.
>

>------=_NextPart_000_005A_01C24883.9099F640

>Ok, I gave=20 up.
>
>I hope someone can help me.
>
>I cannot see any diacritic = polish=20 letter in Context
>
>I have written the following commands = :
>\input=20 enco-pol and context said I have 3 available encodings pl0, pl1,
>= pl2.
>I need=20 pl1 -- code page 1250.
>Unfortunately \useencoding[pl1] said: unknown = coding=20 pl1
>
>Of course it is possible to write for example \l, \'{c} etc. = but it=20
>is too
>tedious.
>

>------=_NextPart_000_005A_01C24883.9099F640--

>Deze e-mail is door E-mail VirusScanner van Planet Internet gecontroleerd
>op virussen.
>Op http://www.planet.nl/evs staat een verwijzing naar de actuele lijst
>waar op wordt gecontroleerd.

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Using cm-super fonts in ConTeXt
@ 2002-08-22 23:10 ` Glenn R Williams
From: Glenn R Williams @ 2002-08-22 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to use cm-super postscript fonts in ConTeXt? I want
to use them as a substitute for the ec fonts.

TIA,
Glenn
--
Glenn R. Williams
"Mathematical theories are the part of science you could continue to do

* Re: Using cm-super fonts in ConTeXt
@ 2002-08-23 13:16   ` Nigel King
From: Nigel King @ 2002-08-23 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Does anyone know how to use cm-super postscript fonts in ConTeXt? I want
> to use them as a substitute for the ec fonts.

I think this works out of the box (I don't use TeXlive)

\setupoutput[pdftex]
\starttext
test
\showbodyfont[cmr]