* mails
@ 2002-09-11 17:52 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-09-11 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

I will answer more mails next week

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* mails
@ 2007-02-14 16:28 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2007-02-14 16:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm a bit busy right now but if someone thinks that important mails get
lost let me know or remind me later

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl

* mails
@ 2006-12-22 20:50 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-12-22 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

sorry for being a bit slow on answering mail .. the usual end of year
deadlines and such delay me

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: mails
@ 2006-07-26 14:26     ` Steve Grathwohl
From: Steve Grathwohl @ 2006-07-26 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 7/26/06, Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> wrote:

> David Arnold wrote:
> > How hot? California is roasting. Power grid threatened. Just got back
> >
> this mornings paper mentioned your power grid problem
> > from L.A. and Sacramento at 115 degrees Fahrenheit.
> >
> 35-40 celsius outside + humid (near the river)

Ah, now. Heat and humidity. That's North Carolina summer weather. My deepest
sympathies. My air conditioner had been working 22 hours out of every 24
just to keep the house at 25C. But we just got a break from the heat, thank
goodness. Hope it breaks for you soon.

Steve

--
Steve Grathwohl || Digital Content Developer
Duke University Press Journals || +1 919 687 3634

* Re: mails
@ 2006-07-26  8:28   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-07-26  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Arnold wrote:
> How hot? California is roasting. Power grid threatened. Just got back

this mornings paper mentioned your power grid problem
> from L.A. and Sacramento at 115 degrees Fahrenheit.

35-40 celsius outside + humid (near the river)

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: mails
@ 2006-07-26  1:35 ` David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2006-07-26  1:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Jul 25, 2006, at 12:49 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry if i'm a bit slow with answering mails ... it's pretty warm here
> (and noisy since we need to open the server room door to get rid of
> the
> heat)
>
> Hans
>
> --

* Re: mails
@ 2006-07-25 21:52 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-07-25 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry if i'm a bit slow with answering mails ... it's pretty warm here
> (and noisy since we need to open the server room door to get rid of the
> heat)

Over here, my mail server has been offline for most of the day,
so I also have a backlog.

* mails
@ 2006-07-25 19:49 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-07-25 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Sorry if i'm a bit slow with answering mails ... it's pretty warm here
(and noisy since we need to open the server room door to get rid of the
heat)

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl

* mails
@ 2005-10-21 10:59 Hans Hagen Test
From: Hans Hagen Test @ 2005-10-21 10:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm a bit slow in reading / answering mails this week because of a
change of the internal mail server (imap etc) and related mail box
conversions. Sorry.

Hans

* mails
@ 2003-05-13 20:15 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-05-13 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm on the road for a couple of days, sorry for delays in answering mails

@ 2003-04-29 19:20 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-04-29 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm as usual behind with mails and now going to bachotek for a few days; if
you feel that some pending urgent problem is pending ... resent

@ 2002-08-09 15:58 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-08-09 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm a bit behind with mails (too busy with adding color separation), so

@ 2002-07-12  7:45 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-07-12  7:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

This weekend is a bit busy, but i will look into the not answered reported
problems/question asap.

@ 2001-03-06 17:08 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-03-06 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, I'm a bit behind with answering mails, sorry for delays,