* titles in content
@ 2002-09-30 14:05 AlterEgo Qasars
From: AlterEgo Qasars @ 2002-09-30 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good evening!

In my documents there are numbered chapters (\chapter) and non-numbered
ones (\title). I want both of them to appear in the list of content, but
only the first one is really placed there. I have set ConTeXt in a
following way:

\definecombinedlist[content]
        [part, chapter, title, section, subsection]
        [criterium=all, level=subsection, partnumber=no]
\setuplist[chapter]
        [alternative=c, separator=., style={\ss\bf},
	interaction=text, pagecommand=\StranaObsahu,
	margin=0pt, width=\sirkakapitobsahu,
	distance=\sirkakapitobsahumezery,
	before=, after={\blank[4.5pt]}]
\setuplist[title]
        [alternative=c, style={\ss\bf},
	interaction=text, pagecommand=\StranaObsahu,
	margin=0pt, width=\sirkakapitobsahu,
	distance=\sirkakapitobsahumezery,
	before=, after={\blank[4.5pt]}]

Moreover, although I have set "interaction=text", all the line in content
is interactive. How can I correct it?

Many thanks for your kind help.

M.K.

* Re: titles in content
@ 2002-09-30 22:43 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-09-30 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: konference o ConTeXtu

At 04:05 PM 9/30/2002 +0200, AlterEgo Qasars wrote:
>Good evening!
>
>In my documents there are numbered chapters (\chapter) and non-numbered
>ones (\title). I want both of them to appear in the list of content, but
>only the first one is really placed there. I have set ConTeXt in a
>following way:
>
>\definecombinedlist[content]
>         [part, chapter, title, section, subsection]
>         [criterium=all, level=subsection, partnumber=no]
>\setuplist[chapter]
>         [alternative=c, separator=., style={\ss\bf},
>         interaction=text, pagecommand=\StranaObsahu,
>         margin=0pt, width=\sirkakapitobsahu,
>         distance=\sirkakapitobsahumezery,
>         before=, after={\blank[4.5pt]}]
>\setuplist[title]
>         [alternative=c, style={\ss\bf},
>         interaction=text, pagecommand=\StranaObsahu,
>         margin=0pt, width=\sirkakapitobsahu,
>         distance=\sirkakapitobsahumezery,
>         before=, after={\blank[4.5pt]}]

an option is to make an extra list and write entries to that, but better is
to download the latest beta and try:

\definehead[something][chapter]
\setuphead [something][incrementnumber=list]

this is equivalent to incrementnumber=no but still writes an entry to the
list.

now, use \something{...} instead of \title and add 'something' to the
combined list

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: titles in content
@ 2002-10-02 10:46   ` AlterEgo Qasars
From: AlterEgo Qasars @ 2002-10-02 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good evening.

I tried:

> \definehead[something][chapter]
> \setuphead [something][incrementnumber=list]

but the \something is numbered in the list anyway.

Well, I have ConTeXt  ver: 2001.9.14  fmt: 2002.4.20. I would like to
download a newer version, but www.pragma-ade.com is not accessible (it was
not evern yesterday).

Many thanks for your time.
M.K.

* Re: titles in content
@ 2002-10-02 12:04     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-10-02 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: konference o ConTeXtu

At 12:46 PM 10/2/2002 +0200, AlterEgo Qasars wrote:
>Good evening.
>
>I tried:
>
> > \definehead[something][chapter]
> > \setuphead [something][incrementnumber=list]
>
>but the \something is numbered in the list anyway.
>
>Well, I have ConTeXt  ver: 2001.9.14  fmt: 2002.4.20. I would like to
>download a newer version, but www.pragma-ade.com is not accessible (it was
>not evern yesterday).

strange, I will look into it