* RE: Figure combination
@ 2002-10-04 13:17 Woering, A.A.
From: Woering, A.A. @ 2002-10-04 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Following a posted suggestion I used the following. It feels like a workaround though.

\placefigure[]{xxx}
\bTABLE
\bTR
	\bTD
	\startcombination[1]
	{\externalfigure[xxx]}{(a)}
	\stopcombination \eTD
	\bTD
	\startcombination[1*2]
	{\externalfigure[xxx]}{(b)}
	{\externalfigure[xxx]}{(c)}
	\stopcombination
	\eTD
\eTR
\eTABLE
}

Arend

From: Woering, A.A. @ 2002-10-04 10:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

In a document I am writing at the moment I would like to have one large image(1) on the right with two (2,3) detailed
images on the right as shown:

1111 222
1111 222
1111 333
1111 333

In LateX this was a matter of nesting minipages containing these figures. In ConTeXt I assumed nesting of
combinations would be possible, but I am not able to get it working.

Arend