* herstart nummering
@ 2002-10-03 17:07 Hans van der Meer
From: Hans van der Meer @ 2002-10-03 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

I like to restart the numbering of formulas at certain points in the
text.
Has a parameter been provided for this in \placeformula,
\setupnumbering or such?
Is there a way to do this automagically at the start of each new
transparent in a presentation?

Thanks, Hans van der Meer

* Re: herstart nummering
@ 2002-10-06 21:56 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-10-06 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: NTG ConTeXt

At 07:07 PM 10/3/2002 +0200, Hans van der Meer wrote:
>I like to restart the numbering of formulas at certain points in the text.
>Has a parameter been provided for this in \placeformula, \setupnumbering
>or such?
>Is there a way to do this automagically at the start of each new
>transparent in a presentation?

\setupformulas[way=bypage]

\starttext

\placeformula\startformula x\stopformula
\placeformula\startformula x\stopformula
\placeformula\startformula x\stopformula

\page

\placeformula\startformula x\stopformula
\placeformula\startformula x\stopformula
\placeformula\startformula x\stopformula

\stoptext
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: herstart nummering
@ 2002-10-08 16:39   ` Hans van der Meer
From: Hans van der Meer @ 2002-10-08 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

On zondag, okt 6, 2002, at 23:56 Europe/Amsterdam, Hans Hagen wrote:

> At 07:07 PM 10/3/2002 +0200, Hans van der Meer wrote:
>> I like to restart the numbering of formulas at certain points in the
>> text.

Hans Hagen responded

> \setupformulas[way=bypage]
> \starttext
> \placeformula\startformula x\stopformula
> \page
> \placeformula\startformula x\stopformula (etcetera)

There are still problems.
I am using the presentation module (green style).
The problem is that the break to the next transparent/page does not
seem to occur at the \Topic or \Subject, but at a later moment. The
numbering appears to continue from the previous page, then the page
breaks and the numbering restarts at 1.
My equations on the transparant are now numbered (3)(4)(1)(2) (last
previous formula having the number (2)) instead of (1)(2)(3)(4), for
example. Why is it seem that the page flush/break is not enforced at
the start of \Topic,\Subject? Because that seems to me the cause of
this behaviour.

NB. In the s-pre-02 file is coded
\setuphead
   [Topic, Nopic, Subject]
   [after={\blank[3*medium]},
    number=no,
    style=\bfb,
    page=yes,
    alternative=left] % was middle

Hans van der Meer

* Re: herstart nummering
@ 2002-10-12 15:50     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-10-12 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: NTG ConTeXt

At 06:39 PM 10/8/2002 +0200, Hans van der Meer wrote:

 >My equations on the transparant are now numbered (3)(4)(1)(2) (last
previous formula having the number (2)) instead of (1)(2)(3)(4), >for
example. Why is it seem that the page flush/break is not enforced at the
start of \Topic,\Subject? Because that seems to me the >cause of this
behaviour.

can you make me a minimal example that fails ?

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl