* [NTG-context] Ophran/Widow
@ 2002-10-15 15:23 Michal Morawski
From: Michal Morawski @ 2002-10-15 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
I have changed the chapter style by:

\def\Numer#1{\color[middleblue]{#1}}
\def\Nazwa#1{\color[middlegreen]{#1}}
\setuplist[chapter][before=\blank,after=\blank,style=bold]
\setuphead[chapter][
                    numbercommand=\Numer,
%                    before=\hairline\blank,
%                    after=\hairline\blank,
                    textcommand=\Nazwa,
                    page=no,
                   ]

But after this, the text of chapter ends the page; and in the case where
after/begin option is \hairline, the "before" line ends one page, but text
and "after" line starts a new page. This is ugly, of course. I know I have
missed something important, but I don't know what.

Have you any idea?

Michal Morawski

* Re: [NTG-context] Ophran/Widow
@ 2002-10-16 15:46 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-10-16 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: context

At 05:23 PM 10/15/2002 +0200, Michal Morawski wrote:
>Hi,
>I have changed the chapter style by:
>
>\def\Numer#1{\color[middleblue]{#1}}
>\def\Nazwa#1{\color[middlegreen]{#1}}
>\setuplist[chapter][before=\blank,after=\blank,style=bold]
>\setuphead[chapter][
>                     numbercommand=\Numer,
>%                    before=\hairline\blank,
>%                    after=\hairline\blank,
>                     textcommand=\Nazwa,
>                     page=no,
>                    ]
>

>But after this, the text of chapter ends the page; and in the case where
>after/begin option is \hairline, the "before" line ends one page, but text
>and "after" line starts a new page. This is ugly, of course. I know I have
>missed something important, but I don't know what.
>
>Have you any idea?

\nobreak before/after \hairline (or so)

Hans

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl