* Re: block the header and footer on the first page of a chapter
       [not found]   ` <002a01c2a4dc$48bcd350$e000a8c0@capital.com>
@ 2002-12-16  9:02     ` Hans Hagen
       [not found]       ` <005b01c2a59f$05918080$e000a8c0@capital.com>
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-12-16  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 04:22 PM 12/16/2002 +0800, you wrote:
>How to block the header (and footer) setting in the first page of a chapter?
>I designed my own
>header, but the header texts and footer texts are still there, if they are
>blocked,
>then the layout will be nice.

\setuphead
   [chapter]
   [header=empty,
    footer=empty]

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: shadowed frame in ConTeXt
       [not found]       ` <005b01c2a59f$05918080$e000a8c0@capital.com>
@ 2002-12-17  9:16         ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-12-17  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 03:36 PM 12/17/2002 +0800, you wrote:
>Is there any options to set shadowed frame (like the \usepackage{shadow} in
>
>(the \shadowbox in latex sets the shadow under the bottom and to right side
>of the frame, sometimes we need to set the shadow in another place,
>for example, right side and under the bottom, or over the top and right
>side.)

Take your choice

\starttext

\startbuffer
\framed[background=shadow,frame=off]{Does it work}
\vskip1cm
\framed[background=shadow,frame=off,align=right]{Does\\it\\work}
\vskip1cm
\stopbuffer

\defineoverlay[shadow][\uniqueMPgraphic{shadow}]

\startuniqueMPgraphic{xshadow}
   linejoin := butt ;
   fill OverlayBox shifted (2pt,-2pt)
     withpen pencircle scaled 2pt
     withcolor .7white ;
   fill OverlayBox
     withcolor white ;
   draw OverlayBox
     withpen pencircle scaled 2pt
     withcolor .3white ;
   setbounds currentpicture to OverlayBox enlarged 4pt ;
\stopuniqueMPgraphic

\getbuffer

\startuniqueMPgraphic{xshadow}
   linejoin := butt ;
   draw (urcorner OverlayBox -- lrcorner OverlayBox --
     llcorner Overlaybox) shifted (2pt,-2pt)
     withpen pencircle scaled 2pt
     withcolor .9white ;
   draw OverlayBox
     withpen pencircle scaled 2pt
     withcolor .3white ;
   setbounds currentpicture to OverlayBox enlarged 4pt ;
\stopuniqueMPgraphic

\getbuffer

\startuniqueMPgraphic{shadow}
   linejoin := butt ; linecap := squared ;
   draw (bottomboundary OverlayBox & rightboundary OverlayBox)
     shifted (2pt,-2pt)
     withpen pencircle scaled 2pt
     withcolor .9white ;
   draw OverlayBox
     withpen pencircle scaled 2pt
     withcolor .3white ;
   setbounds currentpicture to OverlayBox enlarged 4pt ;
\stopuniqueMPgraphic

\getbuffer

\stoptext

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl