* update swedish in lang-ger.tex?
@ 2002-12-19  8:50 Mikael Persson
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Mikael Persson @ 2002-12-19  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there!

I had a look at lang-ger.tex and it seems to need a update for the
swedish language in the setuphead names.

\setupheadtext [\s!sv] [\v!tabellen=Tabellen]
should be
\setupheadtext [\s!sv] [\v!tabellen=Tabeller]

\setupheadtext [\s!sv] [\v!figuren=Figuren]
should be
\setupheadtext [\s!sv] [\v!figuren=Figurer]

\setupheadtext [\s!sv] [\v!grafieken=Grafiskt]
should be
\setupheadtext [\s!sv] [\v!grafieken=Grafik]

\setupheadtext [\s!sv] [\v!intermezzos=Intermezzot]
should be (I think)
\setupheadtext [\s!sv] [\v!intermezzos=Intermezzon]

\setupheadtext [\s!sv] [\v!index=Index]
should be
\setupheadtext [\s!sv] [\v!index=Sakregister]

\setupheadtext [\s!sv] [\v!afkortingen=F\oumlaut rkortningen]
should be
\setupheadtext [\s!sv] [\v!afkortingen=F\oumlaut rkortningar]

\setupheadtext [\s!sv] [\v!logos=Logo]
should be (I think)
\setupheadtext [\s!sv] [\v!logos=Loggor]

\setupheadtext [\s!sv] [\v!eenheden=Enheten]
should be
\setupheadtext [\s!sv] [\v!eenheden=Enheter]

\setuplabeltext [\s!sv] [\v!grafiek=Grafisk ]
should be
\setuplabeltext [\s!sv] [\v!grafiek=Grafik ]

\setuplabeltext [\s!sv] [\v!regels=raden ]
should be
\setuplabeltext [\s!sv] [\v!regels=rader ]

Then there were also some things that didn't have any swedish parts:

\setuplabeltext [\s!sv]    [\v!pagina=Sida ]
\setuplabeltext [\s!sv]  [\v!oppagina=p\aring\ sida ]
\setuplabeltext [\s!sv] [\v!hierboven=se ovan]
\setuplabeltext [\s!sv] [\v!hieronder=se nedan]
\setuplabeltext [\s!sv]       [\v!zie=se ]

That was all I guess. I hope this makes sense, so I'm not looking in an
obsolete file or something like that (I started learn ConTeXt just a
week ago...).

I also have some questions:

1) When I want to load swedish (so I get Innehållsförteckning instead of
Contents and so on), how do I do? I read the manaual, but I didn't
really understood how to do. I have tried this:
* run texexec --lang sv en
and then
 * \language[sv] in the file
 * \installlanguage[sv]

But no luck.

2) Is there a way to make multiple pdf files output from one file. Say,
I want to get one pdf for every page I have. (The reason I want this, is
that I want to typeset some pictures in ConTeXt and then include them in
my LaTeX project. I don't want to "convert" my LaTeX project (about 200
pages) into ConTeXt) So, what I want is something like:

\starttext
\startpdfpage[picture1]
Stuff that will appear in picture1.pdf
\stoppdfpage

\startpdfpage[picture2]
Stuff that will appear in picture2.pdf
\stoppdfpage
.
.
.

\stoptext

===========

Since this is my first post, I would also like to thank you for making
ConTeXt available for free. If I could help with some swedish
tranlations or similar I would be glad to.

Regards,
   Mikael Persson

* Re: update swedish in lang-ger.tex?
@ 2002-12-20 13:17 ` Tobias Burnus
       [not found] ` <Pine.LNX.4.44.0212201408270.10360-100000@warp9.physik.fu-b erlin.de>
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2002-12-20 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Mikael Persson

Hi,

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002, Mikael Persson wrote:
> I had a look at lang-ger.tex and it seems to need a update for the
> swedish language in the setuphead names.
That's Hans part.

> I also have some questions:
> 1) When I want to load swedish (so I get Innehållsförteckning instead of
> Contents and so on), how do I do? I read the manaual, but I didn't
> really understood how to do.
Try \mainlanguage[sv]

> 2) Is there a way to make multiple pdf files output from one file. Say,
> I want to get one pdf for every page I have. (The reason I want this, is
> that I want to typeset some pictures in ConTeXt and then include them in
> my LaTeX project. I don't want to "convert" my LaTeX project (about 200
> pages) into ConTeXt).

Hmm. Maybe something like

gs -q -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -dSAFER -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -sOutputFile="pdffile-%d.pdf" -c save pop -f pdffile.pdf

is the fastest possibility.

Tobias

@ 2002-12-20 16:51   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-12-20 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context, Mikael Persson

At 02:17 PM 12/20/2002 +0100, Tobias Burnus wrote:

> > 2) Is there a way to make multiple pdf files output from one file. Say,
> > I want to get one pdf for every page I have. (The reason I want this, is
> > that I want to typeset some pictures in ConTeXt and then include them in
> > my LaTeX project. I don't want to "convert" my LaTeX project (about 200
> > pages) into ConTeXt).
>
>Hmm. Maybe something like
>
>gs -q -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -dSAFER -sDEVICE=pdfwrite
>-sOutputFile="pdffile-%d.pdf" -c save pop -f pdffile.pdf
>
>is the fastest possibility.

if you use pdftex, you can include any page from a pdf file, so there is no
need to split the file, i'm sure that latex has something similar to

  \externalfigure[whatever.pdf][page=34]

Hans

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

@ 2002-12-21 13:26 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-12-21 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 09:50 AM 12/19/2002 +0100, you wrote:

>1) When I want to load swedish (so I get Innehållsförteckning instead of
>Contents and so on), how do I do? I read the manaual, but I didn't
>really understood how to do. I have tried this:
>* run texexec --lang sv en
>and then
>  * \language[sv] in the file
>  * \installlanguage[sv]

the install language (pattern loading) can only be done in initex, so you
need to uncomment that in cont-usr and regenerate a formet, or more
convenient:

   texexec --make [--alone] --language=sv,en

or (if you want all patterns)

   texexec --make [--alone] --all

[given that your tex is large enough]

>But no luck.

as already suggested by others \mainlanguage[sv]

>2) Is there a way to make multiple pdf files output from one file. Say,
>I want to get one pdf for every page I have. (The reason I want this, is
>that I want to typeset some pictures in ConTeXt and then include them in
>my LaTeX project. I don't want to "convert" my LaTeX project (about 200
>pages) into ConTeXt) So, what I want is something like:

\externalfigure[yourdoc][page=23]