* \startfiguretext environment
@ 2003-01-13  8:52 BOEDE
From: BOEDE @ 2003-01-13  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans,

I would like to ask you wether you could have a look at the \startfloattext
environment.
I got different files, where this environment is used. However yesterday
night I was unable to get texts where \startfiguretext ..\stopfiguretext is
used compiled.

Context complains about a } which was inserted:

! Missing } inserted.
<inserted text>
                }
<to be read again>
                   \endgroup
l.13 ...escription of the \quote{Reliure de Lyon}}

A minimal file is attached.

Thanks Willi

[-- Attachment #2: lyon4.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 8309 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: test1.tex --]

% Test on the \startfiguretext environment
% W. Egger
% 13-01-2003

\setupoutput[pdftex]

\starttext

\startfiguretext%
   [left]
   [fig:lyon4]
   {\useexternalfigure[lyon4][width=0.5\textwidth]}
   {This is a picture derived from a description of the \quote{Reliure de Lyon}}
\stopfiguretext

Here the normal text is running \unknown
Extract of the environment command from setup-en.pdf:

\blank

\startnarrower[left]
\starttyping
   \startfloattext[.1.][ref]{.2.}{.3.} ... \stopfloat
      .1. left right high middle low offset tall
      .2. text
      .3. text
      .4. text
\stoptyping
\stopnarrower

\stoptext

* Re: \startfiguretext environment
@ 2003-01-13 10:14 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-01-13 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 09:52 AM 1/13/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi Hans,
>
>I would like to ask you wether you could have a look at the \startfloattext
>environment.
>I got different files, where this environment is used. However yesterday
>night I was unable to get texts where \startfiguretext ..\stopfiguretext is
>used compiled.
>
>Context complains about a } which was inserted:

this is solved in the latest beta

>! Missing } inserted.
><inserted text>
>                 }
><to be read again>
>                    \endgroup
>l.13 ...escription of the \quote{Reliure de Lyon}}
>
>A minimal file is attached.

(1) you forgot the caption "{whatever}"
(2) you used \useexternalfigure (just a def) instead of \externalfigure
(usage)

\starttext

\startfiguretext
    [left]