* typescripts and environments
@ 2003-01-31  4:58 Bruce D'Arcus
From: Bruce D'Arcus @ 2003-01-31  4:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

A familiar issue, but I'm still a bit confused about how to set up a
proper typescript, and how to access it in a document.  Can someone
please look at the enclosed?

What I don't understand is how to name these files and typescripts,
where to put them, and how to access them in a document.

This is the beginnings of a typescript to handle some OpenType fonts
which have been converted to type 1.  What I will want to be able to do
is to say:

	base font = minionpro-osf
	footnote text font = minionpro-caption-osf
	title font = minionpro-display-osf
	section heading font = minionpro-subhead-osf

Am I on the right track with the enclosed file?  The environment file
is at the bottom, but I'm not sure how to access it correctly.  I've
tried \environment[minionpro-osf], but it doesn't seem to work (though
there might be other reasons I'm getting Computer Modern!).

Thanks,
Bruce