* Indenting in description
@ 2003-02-26 18:55 Mikael Persson
From: Mikael Persson @ 2003-02-26 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

I have a problem with indent in the description environment (I use the
latest beta of ConTeXt). When I have descriptions that are longer than
one paragraph I want the next paragraphs indented in the same way as the
other parts of the document. Here is a small example showing the
problem.

================ start file ==================
\setupindenting[medium]
\indenting[yes]

\definedescription[testdesc][%
           width=broad,
           location=serried,
           headstyle=bold,
           way=bychapter,
           text={Testdescription: }]
\starttext

\section{Some indenting tests}

This is just a test paragraph. I want to se if the next paragraph is
indented or not. So, sooner or later we will know.
\par
Is this indented? Yes.

\starttestdesc{A nonlucky one}
This is just a test paragraph. I want to se if the next paragraph is
indented or not. So, sooner or later we will know.
\par
Is this indented? No, but I want it to be.
\stoptestdesc

This is just a test paragraph. I want to se if the next paragraph is
indented or not. So, sooner or later we will know.
\par
Is this indented? Yes.

\stoptext

I also have another question. How can one install Math fonts (lucida)?
When I run texfont as with other fonts texfont reports that it is math
fonts and the installation fail. Should I add another switch? (I tried
with the same switches as I successfully use for other fonts, that is
--in and --ma (besides the --ve and --co))

Best regards, Micke P