* fontsize in math
@ 2003-03-05 13:14 Hans van der Meer
From: Hans van der Meer @ 2003-03-05 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans,

I encountered an issue in fontsizing in math mode that I do not
understand.
Searched the manual but couldn't find (or missed) the clue.

Using the green presentation style but changed to a somewhat larger
fontsize by adding:
\setupbodyfont[lbr, sans, 17.3pt]	% lucidabright

typesetting the following text:
{abc$abc$abc} --- {\tfx abc$abc$abc} --- {\tfx abc}{$\tfx abc$}{\tfx
abc}

In the first the abc's have the same size.
In the second the math part has kept its size, the other two are
smaller.
In the third the math part is now so small is doesn't match in size as
it did in the first.

I would have thought the math would vary in accordance with the \tfx.
However, within $'s the font does not follow the outside \tfx, while
inside a different size seems to be chosen. I am baffled.
Can you point in the right direction? Thanks.

Hans van der Meer