* Paragraph indentation in enumerations?
@ 2003-03-07 11:47 Emil Hedevang Lohse
From: Emil Hedevang Lohse @ 2003-03-07 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

When I write mathematics I need some way of making theorems and
proof. Therefore I have defined the following enumerations

\defineenumeration
  [theorem]
  [text=Sætning,
   style=slanted,
   way=bychapter]

\defineenumeration
  [corollary]
  [theorem]
  [text=Korollar,
   style=slanted,
   way=bychapter]

\defineenumeration
  [proof]
  [text=Bevis.,
   number=no]

\setupenumerations
  [theorem,proof]
  [location=serried,
   headstyle=bold,
   width=broad,
   stopper=.]

\setupindenting[medium]

But when I make the proof and type

\startproof
  One paragraph.

  Two paragraphs.

  Three paragraphs. \QED
\stopproof

There is no indentation of the paragraphs. How can I fix this?

--
Emil Hedevang Lohse <http://home.imf.au.dk/emil/>

Alle spørgsmål er lige dumme.
Og spørgsmålet "Kan ænder flyve?" er ikke dumt.

* Re: Paragraph indentation in enumerations?
@ 2003-03-07 16:46 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2003-03-07 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Emil Hedevang Lohse <emil@imf.au.dk> writes:

Hello Emil,

> There is no indentation of the paragraphs. How can I fix this?

have you read the recent thread about "Indenting in description"?

Hans states that if the indentation in description works ok, then it
will also go into enumeration.

Patrick

* Re: Re: Paragraph indentation in enumerations?
@ 2003-03-09 14:33   ` Emil Hedevang Lohse
From: Emil Hedevang Lohse @ 2003-03-09 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Patrick Gundlach <pg@levana.de> writes:

> Emil Hedevang Lohse <emil@imf.au.dk> writes:
>
> Hello Emil,
>
> > There is no indentation of the paragraphs. How can I fix this?
>
> have you read the recent thread about "Indenting in description"?

I have now, and the hack from Hans works fine, thanks.

--

@ 2003-03-09 21:19     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-03-09 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 03:33 PM 3/9/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Patrick Gundlach <pg@levana.de> writes:
>
> > Emil Hedevang Lohse <emil@imf.au.dk> writes:
> >
> > Hello Emil,
> >
> > > There is no indentation of the paragraphs. How can I fix this?
> >
> > have you read the recent thread about "Indenting in description"?
>
>I have now, and the hack from Hans works fine, thanks.

i'm uploading a new stable and beta with this functionality included; when
using the update, throw away that patch !

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl