* PDF bookmark
@ 2003-03-16 19:42 Guo Yang
From: Guo Yang @ 2003-03-16 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,  all

Excuse me if this is well known, but I couldn't find on the manual. I
have several questions:
1. How to add an entry to the PDF bookmark? I tried
placebookmarks[title,chapter,section] but it doesn't work.
2. How to add an entry in the list of contents if I use subject instead
of section, and how to add this in the bookmark. I tried define a new
list and changed the content compinedlist but  nothing happened .
2. How to add a pair of '[' ']' around  the number of footnotes?

Thanks,
Guo

* Re: PDF bookmark
@ 2003-03-17  7:52 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-03-17  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 02:42 PM 3/16/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi,  all
>
>Excuse me if this is well known, but I couldn't find on the manual. I have
>several questions:
>1. How to add an entry to the PDF bookmark? I tried
>placebookmarks[title,chapter,section] but it doesn't work.

this should come before \starttext

also, it should be preceded by \setupinteraction[state=start]

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: PDF bookmark
@ 2003-03-18  1:21   ` Guo Yang
From: Guo Yang @ 2003-03-18  1:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks, Hans. I did that and the 'chapter' and 'section' stuff all
worked very well. But I want to make a so beautiful cover for my booklet
that it deserves a place in the bookmark(Of course it is still only in
my mind:)  But I couldn't figure out how to add it in the bookmark. I
tried to put a '\bookmark{blahblah}' right before or after the title
which I made using \startstandarmakeup and \stopstandardmakeup. But
nothing happened. So I think my question is more or less like: How to
put a bookmark for some arbitray contents in addition to the sections'
and chapters' title.

I have another quesition about the links inside the PDF file. I don't
want to make the links' color different from the ordinary text. But in
that case it wouldn't be distinguished from the rest of text. So my
question is that if it is possible to make it like PDF files generated
with hyperref package of  Latex: when read on screen, it would be
surrounded by a red frame, but if printed out the color is just like
ordinary text?

Thanks,
Guo

Hans Hagen wrote:

> At 02:42 PM 3/16/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>
>> Hi,  all
>>
>> Excuse me if this is well known, but I couldn't find on the manual. I
>> have several questions:
>> 1. How to add an entry to the PDF bookmark? I tried
>> placebookmarks[title,chapter,section] but it doesn't work.
>

> this should come before \starttext
>
> also, it should be preceded by \setupinteraction[state=start]
>
> Hans
>                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl
>                       Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
>  tel: +31 (0)38 477 53 69 | fax: +31 (0)38 477 53 74 | www.pragma-ade.com

* Re: PDF bookmark
@ 2003-03-21 18:57     ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2003-03-21 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Guo Yang <gxy3139@njit.edu> writes:

Hello Guo Yang,

sorry I don't have an answer,

> So my question is that if it is possible to make it like PDF files
> generated with hyperref package of Latex: when read on screen, it
> would be surrounded by a red frame, but if printed out the color is
> just like ordinary text?

As far as I can tell it is not possible (yet). It is probably due to
difficult spacing in links. I am looking for this feature as well.

Patrick

* Re: Re: PDF bookmark
@ 2003-03-21 20:40       ` Guo Yang
From: Guo Yang @ 2003-03-21 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Patrick Gundlach,

Guo

* Pdf bookmark
@ 2008-02-04 15:41 WN
From: WN @ 2008-02-04 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I use \bookmark[chapter]{Some bookmark} the bookmark appears twice
in the list of bookmarks
but the bookmark also appears twice in the Table of Contents.

Is this a known problem/bug or is there something I should do ?

I am using ConTeXt  ver: 2008.02.01 17:25 MKII  fmt: 2008.2.4  int:
english/english

Kind regards
Wim