At 09:05 PM 3/17/2003 +0100, you wrote: >On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 01:55:54PM +0100, Peter Rolf wrote: > > For all emacs users I included a file, which contains the context color > > definitions of rgb.txt. Select the menu Edit->Text Properties->Display > Colors > > and take a look. You may find it useful. > >Actually these are the color names of the X window system. It is nice >to have them in context too. Actually they are defined, \starttext \setupcolors[state=start] % \setupcolor[xwi] % loads a color range \showcolor[xwi] \stoptext but ... i found out that i never added the colo-xwi file to the distribution, so here it is. I also adapted colo-run to show a specific set of colors. Hans