* Latex Fonts as per adobekb.tex
@ 2003-03-21 10:43 Nigel King
From: Nigel King @ 2003-03-21 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have been forced to redo my font allocations because of Gerbens
i-installer for MacOSX no longer seems to allow texfont to work. fontroot is
not set correctly and then when I put in the correct setting the font
subpaths are not found even though they are clearly there.

Patrick has lead me to the delights of Latex Fonts via his script
adobekb.tex which works well for most of my existing documents.

However, I have a small problem with graphs in metapost the following
startup is used but the fonts for the scales do not come out.

input metafun ;

verbatimtex
\usetypescriptfile[adobekb]
\setupencoding [default=8r]
\usetypescript[adobekb][\defaultencoding]
\usetypescript[times][\defaultencoding]
\setupbodyfont[times]
\starttext
etex

input graph
        init_numbers
                (textext("$-$"),
                textext("$1$"),
                textext("${\times}10$"),
                textext("${}^-$"),
                textext("${}^2$"));
        Fe_base := textext("$10$") ;

prologues:=2;

Any help is most welcome
--
Nigel

* Re: Latex Fonts as per adobekb.tex
@ 2003-03-21 16:27 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-03-21 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 10:43 AM 3/21/2003 +0000, Nigel King wrote:

>Patrick has lead me to the delights of Latex Fonts via his script
>adobekb.tex which works well for most of my existing documents.

btw, these are not latex fonts, but fonts conforming to the berry 8 char
naming scheme (plain, amstex etc also can use them)

>However, I have a small problem with graphs in metapost the following
>startup is used but the fonts for the scales do not come out.

\startMPenvironment ....

>input metafun ;
>
>verbatimtex
>\usetypescriptfile[adobekb]
>\setupencoding [default=8r]
>\usetypescript[adobekb][\defaultencoding]
>\usetypescript[times][\defaultencoding]
>\setupbodyfont[times]
>\starttext
>etex