* Creating List with separate numbering
@ 2003-04-15  9:03 Nigel King
From: Nigel King @ 2003-04-15  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Contextnicians,
I would like a separate numbered list in this case called Problems. I have
created a small test file below. Unfortunately I cannot see how to get this
to number separately from section numbering. (I was not having any success
before using \definehead[Problems][section]

\definelist
    [Problems]
\definehead
    [Problems]
        [section]
\setuphead
    [Problems]
        [style=\ss\bf,color=red,before={\blank
        {\ss\bf\red Problem }},after={\qquad}]

\def\problem#1#2{{\par\Problems{#1}{\red #2}\par}}

\starttext
List of Problems\par\blank[big]
\placelist
    [Problems]
        [alternative=c,criterium=all,width=2em,interaction=all]
\blank[big]
\section{Tufte}
\input tufte
\problem{a first problem}{the first problem description}
\input tufte
\problem{a second problem}{second problem description}
\section{Another Tufte}
\stoptext

TIA
--