* Tables, footnotes and references
@ 2003-06-11 10:56 Maarten Sneep
From: Maarten Sneep @ 2003-06-11 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I want to make a table with some footnotes belonging to that table. As
an extra, one of the footnotes needs to be referenced to multiple times:

bla    bla    bla*
bla    bla    bla*
bla    bla    bla

*blabla

Questions:
  - which of the table formatting commands in ConTeXt is most suitable
for this?
  - Can I just use a footnote command to create footnotes for a table
(or do I need to do something
    special?)
  - How do I reference a footnote (or get the symbol for a specific
footnote)?

Regards,

Maarten Sneep

The problem with the global village is all the global village idiots.