* typescripts for free ;-)
@ 2003-08-13 20:52 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2003-08-13 20:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!
I hope not to get into your spam filter with a "for free" message! ;-)
I thought after all that begging and getting help
I should do a bit for the community...

I made a lot of typescript for URW and Lino fonts.
If anyone is interested, I'll put them on my homepage
(not the fonts, only the typescripts).

BTW: I'll drop my "ConTeXt cookbook" project.
I've never enough time to care about it like it was needed.
Sorry and and big thanks to all who helped until now!

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
--
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/

* Re: typescripts for free ;-)
@ 2003-08-14 21:38 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-08-14 21:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 22:52 13/08/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello!
>I hope not to get into your spam filter with a "for free" message! ;-)
>I thought after all that begging and getting help
>I should do a bit for the community...
>
>I made a lot of typescript for URW and Lino fonts.
>If anyone is interested, I'll put them on my homepage
>(not the fonts, only the typescripts).
>
>BTW: I'll drop my "ConTeXt cookbook" project.
>I've never enough time to care about it like it was needed.
>Sorry and and big thanks to all who helped until now!

can you (or someoneelse) turn the usefull bits into myways so that the
collection is somehow is not lost?

hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: ex-FAQ-project (was: typescripts for free ;-)
@ 2003-08-15 20:04   ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2003-08-15 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am Donnerstag, 14.08.03, um 23:38 Uhr (Europe/Zurich) schrieb Hans
Hagen:
>> BTW: I'll drop my "ConTeXt cookbook" project.
>> I've never enough time to care about it like it was needed.
>> Sorry and and big thanks to all who helped until now!
>
> can you (or someoneelse) turn the usefull bits into myways
> so that the collection is somehow is not lost?

Most input (what was never online) came from Jens-Uwe.
What I wrote myself (first few samples) will stay online.

I'd like to enhance my german docs, but at the moment
I've no urgent project that needs TeX, so it goes a bit
into the background.

And if I get forced to convert my PDF-Info docs at work
to Word and PowerPoint, that wouldn't become better, too.
(Nobody else in my company uses TeX, and they got a
standardization mania... If I'm lucky and the standard
installation maker guy is in a good mood, I can hand him
the new TeX Live and tell him "that's an important font
testing software that I need for developing"... ;-)

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
--
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/