* Probelm with \defineenumeration
@ 2003-09-19 10:21 Charles Doherty
From: Charles Doherty @ 2003-09-19 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Patrick Gundlach <pg@levana.de> writes:

> I did not look into it yet, but I can confirm that I get the same
> error with the latest ConTeXt version. So I think that there must be
> some bug.

Dear Willi, Karel and Patrick,

I tried your example and got the same misaligned result as yourself and
Patrick. However when I made text=, it aligned properly but your
number, of course,  is not in italics. This may help people who are in
a position to know what is going on.

Charlie Doherty

ConTeXt  ver: 2003.8.8  fmt: 2003.8.18  int: english  mes: english

\defineenumeration
    [Literatur]
    [location={left,serried},
     style=\em,
     width=broad,
     distance=12pt,
     headstyle=\tfx,
     text=,
     left={[},
     right={]},
     inbetween={\blank[small]},
     after={\blank[small]}]

\starttext

\Literatur[Wiese1964] F. Wiese. Buchbinden. 1964.

\Literatur[Goddijn1994] P.Goddijn. Het restaureren van boeken.
Koninglijke Bibliotheek, Den Haag.1994.

\stoptext

[-- Attachment #2: pastedGraphic1.pdf --]

Best wishes,
Charlie Doherty

**************
Charles Doherty,
Department of Early Irish History,
University College Dublin,
Belfield,
Dublin 4
Ireland
Telephone +353 1 7168381

* Probelm with \defineenumeration
@ 2003-09-18 18:13 Willi Egger
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Willi Egger @ 2003-09-18 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi everybody,

While trying to setup a simple literature reference list I encounter the
following problem:

I have defined an enumeration. After typesetting the enumerated list I get
on the first line the enumeration text and lost and alone in front of the
second line the enumeration number.

Is this something I do in a wrong way or is there a bug?

Please try the minimal example below

Kind regards Willi

\setupoutput[pdftex]
\defineenumeration