* adjust width of text automatically
@ 2012-07-15 17:55 Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2012-07-15 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt users

Hi,

Is it possible to place one box beside another, both with the same
height, one box with an image of unknown width, and the other uses the
remaining width.

I've tried this, but without success:

\starttext
\bTABLE[offset=0pt, height=7cm, textwidth=\textwidth, option=stretch]
\bTR
\bTD bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla \eTD
\bTD \externalfigure[hacker][height=7cm] \eTD
\eTR
\eTABLE
\stoptext

If yes, how?

If no, then I'll try to get the width of the image with img.scan() ...

TIA for any hints!
--
           Peter

* Re: adjust width of text automatically
@ 2012-07-15 19:40 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2012-07-15 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt users

On 15-7-2012 19:55, Peter Münster wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to place one box beside another, both with the same
> height, one box with an image of unknown width, and the other uses the
> remaining width.
>
> I've tried this, but without success:

> \starttext
> \bTABLE[offset=0pt, height=7cm, textwidth=\textwidth, option=stretch]
> \bTR
> \bTD bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla \eTD
> \bTD \externalfigure[hacker][height=7cm] \eTD
> \eTR
> \eTABLE
> \stoptext
>
> If yes, how?
>
> If no, then I'll try to get the width of the image with img.scan() ...
>
> TIA for any hints!

\getfiguredimensions[hacker][height=7cm]

\figurewidth \figureheight

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE