* issue with module name "resume"
@ 2012-07-23  4:43 Martin
From: Martin @ 2012-07-23  4:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

(apologies if this is sent twice, problem with mail)

I am trying out the resume module mentioned on
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Curriculum_Vitae

I saved the given code into a file "p-resume.tex" within the minimals
folder (updated 20.7.2012), ran:

context --generate

When using it I consistently get told "module not found". If I rename it
to eg. p-lebenslauf.tex, using \usemodule[lebenslauf] works as expected.
I have created other modules in the same folder without problems. There
is not other file with the (partial) name "resume" in the minimals folder.

Is the word "resume" reserved? What is happening?

Thanks! Martin

example with p-resume.tex in "third" folder:
\usemodule[resume]

\starttext
blah...
\stoptext

* Re: issue with module name "resume"
@ 2012-07-23 16:50 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2012-07-23 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 23.07.2012 um 06:43 schrieb Martin:

> (apologies if this is sent twice, problem with mail)
>
> I am trying out the resume module mentioned on http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Curriculum_Vitae
>
> I saved the given code into a file "p-resume.tex" within the minimals folder (updated 20.7.2012), ran:
>
> context --generate
>
> When using it I consistently get told "module not found". If I rename it to eg. p-lebenslauf.tex, using \usemodule[lebenslauf] works as expected. I have created other modules in the same folder without problems. There is not other file with the (partial) name "resume" in the minimals folder.
>
> Is the word "resume" reserved? What is happening?

Yes, the name “resume” is a reserved module name.

You can take a look into cont-fil.mkiv you can font the following three lines:

\definefilesynonym [letter]          [cor-01]
\definefilesynonym [memo]            [cor-02]
\definefilesynonym [resume]          [cor-03]

With the \definefilesynonym you define a different name for a module. When
you now load a module with the name from the first argument (e.g. letter)
context looks if a file with the name from the second argument (e.g. s-cor-01.mkvi)
does exist it loads this file otherwise you get a error message.

Wolfgang