Hi, this might be a very simple problem, but I tried to figure it out for some time now without success. Reading manuals, searching with Google, etc. did not help. So if it actually is very simple, I herewith apologize. I really tried to solve it without the mailing list. Here is the Problem: The command "texexec" ignores the bodyfont setup. When I process the following code \setupbodyfont[gentium] \starttext This little text is enough to demonstrate the problem. \stoptext with the command "texexec /filename/", the default font is used. Only when i use the command "context/filename/.tex", context uses the font gentium. The gentium font is a truetype font and stored on my system under /usr/share/fonts. I use Linux Mint Debian Edition 201204. My .bashrc file contains the following line: export OSFONTDIR="/usr/local/share/fonts;$HOME/.fonts;/usr/share/fonts" I use the standalone version of context with pdftex. The command \contextversion returns "2012.07.27 16:41", i.e. the time I last updated it. Using the mkiv switch did not help. texexec mkiv /filename/ Any comments are welcome. Best, martin